Astro Technobeam

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    To me, this is a really nice concept. To have a small ship armed with a repair beam and use it to repair your larger ship with. Only one problem... You have to hit each individual block. This means you could miss some if you don't pay attention to every block. It would be a lot better if it repaired nearby blocks as well, sort of like a beam with a splash effect. So that way you can hit one spot and it will repair blocks near the one your beam is hitting. This would be a nice improvement to, what I think, is a nice feature in the game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    or you could have it slowly heal all damaged blocks on the ship, the more that are damaged the longer it takes.

Reaction score
    I kinda like this. Perhaps have it so when they\'re in groups, they have a bigger splash area.

I definitely don\'t like having it heal all over the ship slowly. I like having to have SOME accuracy and not noobly just hitting anywhere on the ship

It would sorta help with these people that just attach tiny little repair ships to their main craft.

Reaction score
    Maybe a brush effect could work? The more Astro Technobeam modules on axis A, the larger the spherical repair brush. The more Astro Technobeam modules on axis B, the faster the repair etc