Asteroid ore

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I just downloaded the new version 0.161, and the asteroids seem to be made entirely of materials like Jisper and Cinnabar with ore shards embedded in them. I would feel rather foolish reporting this as a bug, but I did want to make sure. Didn't they used to be plain rock, or red rock?

Reaction score
    Yes they used to be just rock ice or lava.

Now they're made out of pure MONEY!

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    They used to be a made up of type of rock, a corresponding cover-block and a corresponding mix of ore-deposits.

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    I just downloaded the new version 0.161, and the asteroids seem to be made entirely of materials like Jisper and Cinnabar with ore shards embedded in them. I would feel rather foolish reporting this as a bug, but I did want to make sure. Didn't they used to be plain rock, or red rock?
    It's not a bug. The ratios are still being worked on but new rock types are being used for asteroids currently.

Reaction score
    Yes they used to be just rock ice or lava.

Now they're made out of pure MONEY!
    Nah, they re made of

pure

solid

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

In all seriousness though, this update is almost TOO good. I'm desperately looking for something that the update broke or a game breaking bug. Well, I found one. The game crashes when you try to move one of your three pistols. Although, just one major update ago we had it so combining salvage with cannon crashed it. Still, this is the best update since ksp .22, and that added an entire mode to the game.

Reactions: SkylordLuke