Assistance request to load .rar files

Reaction score
    Hello.

Ive noticed that several members are uploading ships and stations as .rar files.

I dont seem to be able to locate any info on how to load those in the game.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Try to extract them with unrar or similar archive-unpack-programms and move them to blueprints (or blueprints exported if they are sment files once extracted).

Reaction score
    NeonSturm has detailed it pretty exact mate.

'.rar' files are like '.zip' files, they are files containing compressed files.
    There is a multitude of unpacking/extracting software available for free, my personal favorite being 7Zip, though WinRar works perfectly. Go on Google, find these products and download one you find suitable and free.
    Once you have installed your unpacking software, you should be able to right-click on a .rar file and 'extract' the content of the rar files to another directory, such as your desktop. Extract those files to your StarMade/Blueprints directory and you should be good to go.

Best of luck!

Note: I've assumed you're a Windows user.
    ~CR~

Reaction score
    Thank you. Yes, I do use Windows. Something I noticed with Windows 8.1. I dont need win rar. I just double click the .rar file and it opens the folder. Then I can just drag and drop to another folder etc.

Thanks again.