Votes: 4 66.7%
    • IDFK

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'm going for council, so if ye know whats good for ye, vote for meh, and oppression shall reign victorious! \o/

This is an ask me anything for any of you still don't know about me from my VERY outdated application. And no, I don't actually want to be Hitler. :p

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Do you feel it is unfair that you are not known as well as other council members running for office, Do you think that master artificer's post was flamey and or made you feel sad?

Who are you? What play style do you have? What do you do inside the community?

Have you any prior experance in this type of leadership?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    What digital/ real world experience do you bring to the table that could better interpret players ideas into usable mechanics of the game?

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Is it okay that I didn't vote for you?
    Oh, my god. You did NOT just admit to that, I just cannot anymore, GEEZ.

Do you feel it is unfair that you are not known as well as other council members running for office, Do you think that master artificer's post was flamey and or made you feel sad?

Who are you? What play style do you have? What do you do inside the community?

Have you any prior experance in this type of leadership?
    I forgot t quote them individually, oh well.

1. I feel it's perfectly fair that I'm not known as much, I haven't been here for as long as other members, who are probably more qualified than me because of that. Not only that, but part of the politics game is the building up of popularity. :p

2. His post gave me type 3 Depression

3. I am Blah. My play style at the moment consists of me building shit, so that my faction can actually have some sort of catalog, which is kind of necessary for a RP corporation. I just have a sort of presence in the community, which tends to be most prominent in the suggestions sub-forum as well as chat. There will be times where I'm very active, and times when I'm not.

4. The majority of my leadership roles exist wit my friends and being a sort of "leader" when playing games with them. I've had some leadership roles within school, some of which falling apart spectacularly. :p

What digital/ real world experience do you bring to the table that could better interpret players ideas into usable mechanics of the game?
    I have a fair bit of experience with programming myself, and have got a relatively good idea of how the game works from a technical stand-point, as well as have been studying game design and such itself for quite a long while. Thus, this sort of knowledge can assist in how certain suggestions/ideas can work into the game and it's future plans, from both a design and technical standpoint. (This is really hard to say without sounding pretentious. :p)