Ashura Shipworks

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Welcome one and all to Ashura Shipworks, the newest name in starship construction. Though we are a young company we have the drive and ambition to create the greatest looking and performing vessels to sail the void. We have several projects in the pipeline, and one prototype vessel already undergoing trials at our undisclosed testing facility.

I have been authorized to release a few images of our fine vessel to the public, so without further ado, allow me to introduce the AS-101 Epona

with a Length of 189m, Height of 27m and Width of 125m she's not the largest ship to ever sail through the void, but sometimes you need to start small in order to achieve big dreams. At this juncture we are beginning work on fabricating the Epona's turret systems, however, her main weapons, shields and engines are fully functional.
    Thank you for you're consideration and we hope to see you all again soon.

Attachments

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    While this is not the most beautiful ship I've ever seen, I think it deserves some attention. The shape is very unique and I generally like it.
    However, I believe that you should add some more details (especially on the ventral part), and maybe change the front. I believe it would look better if you made that part between body and cockpit thicker.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Well, honestly, you should add a bit more detailing to the joint between the wings and the fuselage.