Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    so my friend suggested me to publish my builds so here they are:

http://loander.imgur.com/

one of my greatest ships, evolution: http://imgur.com/a/x55h6/all

shall update gallery and infor here for news

Reaction score
    These are all really awesome. I especially like those engines on the evolution. you could also try adding some outer detail to the prison ship.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    well prison ship was my first big project. but i lost 70% memory in car crash... but i can trie something. also working on ship with extremly detailed engines. gonna post gallery of what i have done later .

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Those little white ships in Raiders fleetworks album are really nice looking as well as the Evolution.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    evolution has 2 versions old, what didn\'t have actual use. and the new one what i remade for my faction(faction died cause none wanted to join), also the raider ships are called: small one is Raider (as it was main lowest rank player ship), and a bit larger one is Heavy Raider (used by one rank higher players) and is the Hamerhead (ship with 3 wings and weird made front) used by 3rd rank. hamerhead has almost the same parameters but its smaller.

all the ships i made are more for fight that looks, but i trie to make them look good.

oh and the ovidwalker is my most epic ship as it has only two guns (amc) and it has great shield and power generation.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    as i didnt have much time and had nothing to do in that moment i made a ship :D

last pic is look from core. you just gotta love it ^.^

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    if you are smart enough youl see a small sneak peak in my WIP ship

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    As Engineering ship is still in progress there was need of tech research ship cause the engineering ship needs more power for complex engines. ship has no weapons as all energy goes for matrix core, shields, and very small amount on engines. first research has been started. scientists are now reseaching way how to create enough smart and powerful drone ships to search and salvage materials that are needed for research and also that are enough powerful to defend themselves...

pictures of white_star:

rest of pictures: http://imgur.com/a/5K4rF#0

edited due to mesg error.