ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi guys,

I'm having some trouble after the update. I can start a solo game fine but I cant join my server without getting the above error. My starbase is now invisible so maybe that is it?

Reaction score
    I\'m not sure how permanent this solution is, but my friend was having the same issue. We noticed he only crashed when he moved, so I had him log on to the server, then I tpd him to a new sector. After that, he was able to move without crashin.

He\'s now going back to the sector, and hopefully it doesn\'t crash again.

I hope this works for you, as well.

-Caid

Reaction score
    It crashed again eventually. My friend then turned off all the bells and whistles for graphics options, then tried again, and it hasn\'t crashed yet.

If you\'re using Anti-Aliasing, make sure to turn that off always, as it almost always crashes a lot of people.

Reaction score
    could it be anything to do with structures in the sector? I\'ve got an enormous hangar to store all of my big ships, perhaps this is causing it.. how much is in the sector you crashed in?

Reaction score
    I have the same problem after last patch \"0.9381\" on almost all servers after 1 to 20 minutes of playing ive got this problem... please give us fix.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I also have this issue, so do all the people on our private server. A fix would be brilliant.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i got the same problems, but mostly when im flying my dreadnought (although i have no idea if that has anything to do with it). i hope schema fixes this soon.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Happening to me when I look at large ships. I think it has something to do with the amount being drawn.