ARMTec Shipyards

Reaction score
    It looks similar to your ship, the CRS Jana, however the shapes and sizes of the plates are different as well as the colouring and details. :) This ship was actually planned before i even joined the forums but because of the lack of skills it was impossible to build it at that time. Also here is a little update:

The back half of the plating is mostly complete, engines are complete too (unless i want to change them along the way) and i started making some random details to see what will look good:

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    it's start looking very good. i have one idea. idk if you do this for purpose, but if not, try this:

On the red ring- try the mirror effect from advacend build mode a little crash. this remind my Rorschach tests...
    But how i tell, if it is purpose, than sry about it. oh and on the green circle it is a very nice detail i love it.

Reaction score
    It looks similar to your ship, the CRS Jana, however the shapes and sizes of the plates are different as well as the colouring and details. :) This ship was actually planned before i even joined the forums but because of the lack of skills it was impossible to build it at that time. Also here is a little update:

The back half of the plating is mostly complete, engines are complete too (unless i want to change them along the way) and i started making some random details to see what will look good:

looking good so far!

Reaction score
    Some of your details put my works to shame. Really awesome work on all your ships with the armor.

Reaction score
    first I thought the ship was only half build, but then I realiced it is an asymetrical build!! That looks even better. And the hull looks great, I whiched I could stick to a plan when I build something. Also the green looks good. To few use green^^

Reactions: TheBlueThunder

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Having fun knowing your ships premier in Stardrift Infection

Reaction score
    Building has become slower than usual because of work and other things but still here are some updates:

The newest WIP has some new details added:

I have also finished the train and built 2 different yachts and a destroyer in the older black and white design, but i will post some pictures of them tomorrow as well as downloads. :)

Reaction score
    The design of your vessels please me. The shaped-plate texturing on the outer hull is especially eye-catching.

Well done!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    it is amasing work. i love the first image of the last update. the detail on the left site is amasing. good job. keep it up. :)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You guys have come a long way ever since I last saw you on SATURN (sorry for the sudden stop there, by the way). I love all of the designs I saw here, and I'm proud to have had you on our server.
    I'll make sure to check in regularly, 'cuz dem ships. Keep up the great work.