Armatus class: Light Cruiser :Warhammer 40K

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im currently Making a Space Ship From The Warhammer 40K Emperial Navy. Though it will not be out until the Weekend The Colurs you see are only place holders until Forge Lord Commander Ganzington Forge-Lord of the 1st Company Of The Omnissiah's Wrath Space Marine Chapter can give it green light. and i know it's not done yet or stuff is missing but trust me there is more to be on it and mybe more Ship's to come ;). and will post pictures when i figure out how Sorry for my incompetence my Lord

What Motivates me?: Well im a huge warhammer fan One of many :)

What keeps me going?: 1th The Emperium Of Man. 2nd Listening To warhammer Tribute music (the good part of youtube). and 3rd the fear of Ganzington's Wrath XD

Progress...

done with the exterior now time to move to the interior

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Great looking model at a reasonable scale for FPS! Looks to be a good match for my Eldar ships. We will have to get on a server together and battle it out when you are finished :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    looks better then that. it\'s awesome. also statred with some 40k ships. have a look, might be a future thing to dock your ships to it XD http://star-made.org/content/ramiless-class-star-fort