Area triggers on Factioned Ships

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So I think it would be great if trigger areas worked like buttons work (IIRC) on a factioned ship. That being, a faction member can activate the trigger but a member not in the faction would not activate the area trigger unless a permission module was placed next to the controller.

This would allow us to create corridors that detect presence and will differentiate between faction and non-faction players, or make trap doors that will not open for faction players etc

Cheers :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I think permission modules should just work on pretty everything, also on build blocks

Reaction score
    I agree on this idea, makes doors work better for the sakes of factions

I think permission modules should just work on pretty everything, also on build blocks
    That is also possible, but would take longer to program, so there's less of a chance it'll happen, but a very good idea non-the-less

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I agree on this idea, makes doors work better for the sakes of factions

That is also possible, but would take longer to program, so there's less of a chance it'll happen, but a very good idea non-the-less
    maybe have permissions on different doors like low ranks can't go into the captain's room or something cool like that. maybe protecting loot rooms from double agents?

Reaction score
    maybe have permissions on different doors like low ranks can't go into the captain's room or something cool like that. maybe protecting loot rooms from double agents?
    That sounds perfect, If only Schema added this when they did that massive update for faction ranks permissions...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I believe the addition of more faction control permissions is being added. This request covers the things currently not affected at all. Like area triggers :).

But I would agree that more customisation would be nice. Till then it's all about the passcodes :p