Area Triggers can not be seen (patch v0.18999)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    ok first off before anyone answers - I'm using this on a space station - yes I am in advanced build mode - no texture or skin packs - no mods

now with that out of the way - the last update made all my area triggers see through - even in build mode where I used to be able to see them - they are still there as when I mouse over the area my system detects them and moves the block - they still work in game - but my station has a gravity tube that since I can no longer see where the triggers are I can not move or edit since I don't know where the triggers are

is there a setting to click on to make the visible? or is it a bug?

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    It's a bug, which has been fixed and put into the next patch. The patch is hopefully being distributed later today.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    good good was kinda figuring if I was just not noticing a new button or it was a bug heh

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I think they are still bugged. In one of the updates in build mode I could always see them, even when in build mode from another ship or when the hud was hidden which used to hide them.

Reaction score
    It's a bug, which has been fixed and put into the next patch. The patch is hopefully being distributed later today.
    The best part of this post is "later today".

Now I know to be watching for the update so I don't get snarky messages from my users when the server can't be used for a couple hours :P