area or step triggers?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    So I am making a rotating ring for a station, and I want the alignment to be the outside of the ring, due to centrifugal force. Im currently in its testing phase, and have noticed that with 2 area controllers side by side it works 90ish% of the time, and if I have the other(forgot the name, don't judge me) it only works 75ish% of the time. Is there a setup I can use so it always works, and if so, please explain it to me. Thank you.

*edit* ring interior is three wide BT three tall, and is a 111 diameter ring. I need gravity for all of it

Reaction score
    I've also been experimenting with large rotation. What I've noticed is that there is a distance of about 75 blocks for which gravity/alignment works; after that you align but then "slip" off. The only way around this is is to dock entities (carpets) to the rotating entity, at certain intervals - these carry your gravity fields. The upside to this is that you could arrange grav fields in a variety of orientations and not just the 6 orientations of the first rotator.