Are USD really USD?

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    You are complicating too much, instead of making the anchor point hidden, instead of making the anchor point move, instead of putting blocks that obstruct the anchor point ... no one has thought of this?

How can you not allow another ship to hack your ship? very simple, a system that auto-launches a ship that tries to dock.

HOW DOES IT WORK
    • When a ship wants to dock, and the Activation block "CONTROL DOCK" is OFF, the ship will be allowed to dock.
    • When a ship wants to dock, and the Activation block "CONTROL DOCK" is ON, the ship will not be allowed to dock, and will be ejected from the anchor point.
    • When a ship, dock in the rail block, this activates the activation block next, this one, sends a logical signal to the logical AND gate; if the activation block "CONTROL DOCK" is activated, this will allow the AND logic gate to activate; the logic gate AND when activated, will send a logical signal to the block button and this, lastly, will send a logical signal to the rail block, causing the ship that this dock to be launched.
    • If the "CONTROL DOCK" is not activated, and a ship dock to the rail block, it will not activate the AND logic gate, and will allow the ship to be able to dock.
    This is the simplest solution I have to this problem; you can add a faction block next to the CONTROL DOCK, to make ships of your same faction can activate / deactivate it.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I've done a tier up from that, I turn all my rail dockers into Shoot-off rails when in combat. :)

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    Now, does this "control dock" work with a rail-docker?