Are rails supposed to do this?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'm currently working on a X-wing and am using rails to move the wings. It looks like this.

When I activate the rail, it moves to this position:

After about half a second, it blinks back into the original position. Is this a problem with my client or is it programmed into the game?

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    It's a problem with your setup, the game is supposed to behave like that.
    The problem is that the rail rotators can only be set at 45 degrees , (45,90,135,180, and so on).
    You need to make sure that the rail piece is able to be locked at the 45 degrees.
    The way you set your rotator to stop rotating at the 45 is by adding at least two activation blocks and link them to the rotator, then activate one.
    that should let your wing stay at the position you want, IF you make sure there is enough room for it to be there.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It's a problem with your setup, the game is supposed to behave like that.
    The problem is that the rail rotators can only be set at 45 degrees , (45,90,135,180, and so on).
    You need to make sure that the rail piece is able to be locked at the 45 degrees.
    The way you set your rotator to stop rotating at the 45 is by adding at least two activation blocks and link them to the rotator, then activate one.
    that should let your wing stay at the position you want, IF you make sure there is enough room for it to be there.
    Thanks for the help!

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You don't need the inactive one, a single active one will work