Arakyd&Spearhead Shipyards

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    i can do that, there will be four for symmetry ATM docking is broken so it will be right side up

Reaction score
    Docking is broken no more, the problem is that it was broken before, allowing to dock ships and turrets that actually exceeded the size limit. So you can just build turrets with core in center(and of course in lowest layer), and docking will work succesfuly.

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    ok just tell me if you want my Mass Relay and i will be happy to send it to you

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    just its a bit big in scalei plan crafting a HUGE one with sloth help

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I really don\'t want to be \"that guy\" or an ass, but there are forum rules. If you want requests, put a topic about it in the General Discussion forum, and not here. This is the \"Screenshot Awesome\" section, which is made for showing of your works. Even if you\'ve made epic stuff, we want pictures here.

Reaction score
    This forum is outdated. I am a co founder of Arakyd and Spearhead, and i am going to be creating a new forum named Arakyd and Spearhead Shipwright Company. If anyone has placed any orders, the person who accepted those orders, JTJSniperBee, has full responsibility over those builds. Do not blame us if you do not recieve your ship if you ordered it on this forum. Thank you

Reaction score
    Yeah, the Libezia was an early Mark 1 model, and the area for improvement for her is huge...but she does do her job well ;)