Apoapsis Fleetworks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The fine folks at Apoapsis Fleetworks have completed the Incubus. Armed with it\'s four guns and 17 flak turrets, it also sports a triple seige cannon, as well as a disintigration beam which are front mounted. Containing crew quarters and Cryo-pods, as well as ameneties and an astounding view from the bridge, there is still plenty of space for renovation. Will be available for purchase shortly. Forever yours, Apoapsis.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I supposed I forgot to mention that Apoapsis is sponsored by the NLR. Oh well. Luna est sempiternum.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It appears that Apoapsis Fleetworks has broken it\'s contract by releasing it\'s works to the general public. Several of it\'s sponors have voiced their displeasure at giving anyone else the chance to use our fine vessels. While I will be updating the Apoapsis Catalogs, the new ships of the line will not be put up for download unless i am given strict permission. I\'m sorry this had to happen, but the Nightmare will not be going up for Download. If you want to see it, and these other ships in action, go to Tryndalis Faction Wars, where they will be used by our sponsor faction, the NLR.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I wanted to bring them to you guys, but sadly, many members of my faction disagreed. While it\'s ultimately my choice, I decided to respect their wishes, as this fleet is designed for them specificaly. I\'ll be doing a fleet after this however, which will be purely for the community to use. I\'d love to hear suggestions on what you guys want, in terms of style and color. I\'ll do my best.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Reverie Class Destroyer has had it\'s framework laid out, and construction has yet to start in earnest. Early estimates put it at 135-145 meters in length, nearly one and a half times longer than the Incubus. Featuring four hydrogen scoops, and a terraced top hull, the ship is designed to be able to dock armaments far greater in size than those used by other ships of her classification. She will also be one of the few vessels we create that will have the ability to defend her aft, as there will actually be space to dock rear facing turrets. She should feature five of the Incubus\'s anti-ship turrets, a number of flak turrets, and two double-barreled seige cannons.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Nightmare carrier is stunning mate, and i can\'t wait to see the finished Reverie :) keep it up mate

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Our expert engineers here at Apoapsis have done it again. Though production was slow, the Reverie hull is now complete. Currently awaiting turrets, and having her interior refitted, she is still quite intimidating. She features stacked decks, allowing turrets to fire over one another. The process of attaching these turrets is giving our engineers pause.

EDIT: Yes, Slopes will be put in at a later date.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The engineers here at Apoapsis have done it again. Noticing that we were sorely lacking in the area of ships in the very smallest of classes, we created the Fantasy class Interceptor. Built for maximum acceleration and maneuverability, it can reverse directions near instantaneously with it\'s 3:1 thrust ratio. The enemy is sure to have an aneurism trying to keep a bead on it. While it packs a light punch in the role of dual AMCs, you should keep it safe, preferably in the company of a larger ship from our line, or in a wing of fighters it\'s own size.

Reaction score
    Very impressive layouts, I\'ve yet to test out the Chimera and Vagary but I intend to do so very soon. Also, Reginam Noctis pro nobis all.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The engineers at Apoapsis have done it yet again. The fleet, desperately in need of a carrier smaller than the behemoth that was the Nightmare, is working on a new addition. The Vestige is a dual bodied, catamaran style vehicle, capable of travel in both the depths of space and the oceans of luxury planets. It\'s stylish shell style hangar doors are sure to wow anybody looking at it, and the space it hides is no joke. Due to a short space for acceleration, the Runway has been fitted with our Trademarked Hypercoil Overcharge Pads*, allowing the craft inside to reach top speed before even exiting the hangar. The inside is still being refitted, but the truth is that this vessel is both sleek and functional.

http://imgur.com/a/0M7BD

*(Our lawyers have yet to confirm whether the H.O.P. runway does in fact, incur any bonuses to the strike

craft speed, and whether the technology is completely fictional at all.)

*IMPORTANT*

News update! Me and another well known ship manufacturer may start working on a new, completely open to the public, project, sometime soon. Stay tuned!

Reaction score
    i would like to know is there a way one can join you your faction are there requirments i would like to know plz reply

Reaction score
    Yes, you can join our faction at this site: http://newlunarrepublicstarmade.enjin.com/

Just fill out an application and wait to be approved.