Apoapsis Fleetworks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The universe is a very, very large place, filled with the most unsavory of characters. From bandits, to marauders, to rogue governments, to cheap manufacturers, the scourges of the celestial seas have bothered intelligent life since we learned to join the stars. However, Apoapsis seeks to remedy this, through it's line of ships which feature grace, poise, and the most excessive firepower money can buy. Coming to your market soon: Apoapsis: Reach for the Stars.

Our Catalog offers an ever expanding line of ships, from small, luxury assault craft, to the largest of impenetrable flying castles: All Apoapsis offerings are made with the highest attention to detail, our intentured artisans working tirelessly to bring you the best. Without further ado, here is our current line of craft, for your viewing and purchasing pleasure.

The Chimera Heavy Fighter-

Speed... Power.... Heated seats and cup holders.... presenting the Chimera.

http://imgur.com/a/Zqzck#0

The Chimera is a versatile vessel, designed for maximum functionality, without sacrificing the sleekness Apoapsis is famous for. A dark streak in a darker sky, the moon emblem of Apoapsis FW will let everybody know just who built the instrument of their doom. Featuring dual rocket pods, and a trio of perfectly synched plasma cannons, this sleek speedster is sure to give a lightshow not soon forgotten. Available for purchase now. (comment if you want a download.)

The Vagary Assault Corvette

Sweet dreams- Presenting the Vagary

http://imgur.com/a/4GMDJ#0

Our next largest offering from Apoapsis engineers is the Vagary, a serene looking craft tht is anything but sweet. Proudly weilding five plasma casters, as well as a rapid fire battery of miniature torpedoes, the Vagary packs a mean punch. While the interior is sparse, there is more than enough room for two, in case you want to get cozy with the maiden you just rescued from those yellow hulled bellied bandits. Now available for sale. (comment if you want download.)

The Incubus Support Corvette.

And the plebians were paralyzed, fear spreading through them at the sight of their new ruler - Presenting the Incubus

http://imgur.com/a/ClT46#0

The first capital ship in Apoapsis' line of top-quality vessels, this sleek and powerful war machine is meant to back up larger ships in fleet actions, it's many dual-cannon Flak turrets detering fighters from entering their sphere of influence. Sporting sixteen anti-fighter flak turrets, and 4 heavy anti-ship railguns, this ship is also planned to sport a main anticapital beam weapon, as well as several pulsators to drive away anything that gets too close. Intimidating in apearance, and detailed to perfection, this mighty ship is still under construction. Nearly a hollow shell, only the most basic of power and life support has been installed. Our first offering with any notable interior, the Incubus is sure to leave foes sleeping peacefully... or in pieces, either way. Currently under construction. (will post empty shell if you guys want to fill it.)

The Nightmare Supercarrier.

And thus the portal was opened, the horrors of the dark unleashed upon the unwitting. From the Demon Star's maw spewed the agents of dusk, swift and terrible were their judgement. All who stood before the swarm fell, and were subsumed, the night everlasting and unchanging, indifferent to their passing. - Presenting the Nightmare.

Sometimes, we come across buyers in persuit of true luxury. They wish for the best, the most grand, the most exemplary that Apoapsis has to offer. And we show them the Nightmare. Still under construction, this fully functional carrier is able to hold a staggering number of gentlemen or ladies, with officer's quarters outfitted in the finest entertainment equipment we can offer. Containing a cantina, crew quarters, conference room, stargazing loungue, and several other ameneties, the Nightmare is the ultimate in every growing luxury. It is designed to fit an overwhelming number of the smaller vessels in the Apoapsis catalog, prescision engineered to hold no fewer than 256 Chimera Fighters, and 2 Vagary Corvettes. Containing a massive power generation chamber, the galaxy standard in performance warp nascelles, a spacious bridge, and centralized heating, this is perhaps the best purchase you will ever make. (under construction, don't ask for a download yet. It will be a while.)

This marks the end of Apoapsis Fleetworks fine wares... For now. It takes time, demand, and capital to build an industry, but we will preservere. For you. Forever humbly yours: Apoapsis Fleetworks - Reach for the Stars.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    I\'ll take 20,000 Nightmares, please. Do you accept payment in star systems, or just credit card? Can I get them in red/blue detailing?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You may preorder yours now. Painting is only available in Apoapsis hues however. Sorry. After your purchase is complete and payment rendered, you may customize our creation however you see fit. (Read: you can remove and replace half a million hull blocks.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Some top-notch stuff here, as per usual. ;) I particularly like the Vagary; rather humble compared to your larger ships of course, but I can\'t deny that elegant design, it\'s very pretty. The Nightmare though, geez, that thing is beastly. I eagarly anticipate its completion!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We do try to stay elegant in our designs. Function is everyday: Form leaves an impression. In this case, in the form of sizeable holes in ships much larger than what you are flying. Ever yours, Apoapsis.

Reaction score
    We\'re always happy to meet yet another fine member of the ship building community. Especially when their work is always so much better than our own. Always. But we don\'t cry!

Much.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like.

Not necessarily a fan of the purple, but then that\'s personal preference...the ship designs are still cool.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We very well could post some downloads, now that some interest has been shown. The Chimera and Vagary will be up for download by tomorrow. We take planet systems, precious minerals, the souls of firstborn children, and Visa as payment.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    And we find that competition with... VFW\'s unique.... designs, will drive up business here at Apoapsis. We plan on finishing the Incubus\'s innards, while we work on the Nightmare. Expect the Reverie Destroyer after the completion of the Incubus. The Nightmare will be done when our engineer\'s muse strikes them. We\'ve armed the muse\'s with whips, to speed up the process.

Reaction score
    Freakin awesome. love the nightmare, and i have a humble attack ship, the FAs-v4, that you can either use, retrofit, or use for scrap parts. the v3 is cheaper, as it is normal hull, but you can at any time use any of the UEI ships that we graciously offer. would love to see a UEI ship retrofitted to Vecrecordean, Apoapsis, or any other shipyard. might see me post some retrofitted ships from you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    However, Apoapsis will be creating it\'s own ships. When you purchase from us however, you may do whatever you like.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The Chimera and Vagary are now available for download.

Chimera: http://star-made.org/node/10722#comment-50048

Vagary: http://star-made.org/node/10723#comment-50049

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    ship that is almost the same design as nightmare i really hope its not actualy my one cause i tried to upload it and then spawn it in mad realms. when i spawned ship, server crashed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The nightmare is a completely original production. There is actually a thread further back in this forum where I posted it\'s construction process, starting with the skeleton.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    mine is still wip il pm you topic link when il publish it if u want