Anyone Want Custom Skins?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello all!

I thought I would make custom skins for all of you people out there since I have been having fun making my own. I mainly just change the face to something else like a troll face but I will try my hardest to do anything you wish for.

So. If any of you would like to have a custom skin, just tell me what you would like it to be (also tell me if you want it to be just a head in the suit or a whole skin) and I will try to make it as soon a possible.

Here are some skins I have made (They have been made my hand and by me(I will be uploading more)):

If you have any questions or problems please just ask me.

Thank you!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Umm.. Insectoid? As in a bug/insect kind of alien? And would u like to just have its head inside the suit or a whole skin?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    A whole skin would be appropriate, since Insectoid aliens are not always human-like.

Count me in for one :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Would prefer the body too, but just the head\'s fine for me Was thinking something of vaguely similar colours to the Qularr from Champions Online. I\'ve tried to make my own, but I\'ve been getting too distracted lately to finish it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    No problemo!

But would you like the same thing as the other guy or a little bit different?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well, those skins are actually 90% made by BB :D They are a good start though. Keep up the good work :)

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    He was referring to Beetlebear, the previous texture designer.

Reaction score
    Um hey could you possibly make a clone trooper skin and put up a link to it when your done? Thx

Reaction score
    Could you do a ceylon centurion please(battlestar galactica if you don\'t know what I mean)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    can i get a black flight suit with a cyborg face? no helmet just a head and a skin tone instead of the blue default.

Admiral Creeper__God

Reaction score
    I really want a recreate of my minecraft skin. http://www.mcskinsearch.com/skin/velasdad The face is suppose to be like my mask which is

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry everyone!!! But i am not making skins anymore! I have exams comming up so i will be unable to make them for you, ive lost intrest in making them and if you see the date of the first post, it was a while ago.. Sorry again for any inconveniance!!!