Any way to actiave ALL the turrets on my ship at once after spawning it?

Reaction score
    Rather than floating around for a half hour activating each one seperately? If I spawn an enemy AI with my same ship design, all his turrets are enabled from spawn, but mine arent, how can I have mine active right from spawn?

Reaction score
    There is no way to do this currently.
    You just gotta do 1 at a time, and I know how annoying it is, believe me.

Reaction score
    I have the same problem myself..... dont want to spend all my time on activating turrets!!

Reaction score
    Some of the larger ships have upwards of 200 turrets. That has GOT to be lots of fun to activate :P

Reaction score
    I opted to just make my turrets bigger instead of adding more, so instead of having 100s of fighter size turrets, I have 7 or so turrets each with the firepower of a small capital

Reaction score
    I roll with this idea, although I have a range, smaller, faster ones for fighters.
    My turrets can rip through anything Battleship sized with eaze, I have 68 and at least 8 of those do upward of 1000 damage. The rest are something like 800-900, 700-750, 600, 400, 100-200. A wide range for versatility.

My ship is 432m long, 77m high, 140m wide (approximately, can\'t remember exactly) and looks pretty full turret-wise, they are not small turrets, six of them are the equivalent of a cruiser in size, except almost entirely AMC blocks.
    (this is all rough, Don\'t take any of it as exact fact)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Whenever I spawn mine it only spawn with half my turrets. I can guarentee I saved it with all the turrets attached.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Make it big, give it big guns.

But also put in an array of weaker guns on the sides or something. Gives the turret the advantages of both. There doesn\'t seem to be much difference in turret \"agility\" based on size. At least not once they are docked to the docking point.