any warhammer 40k fans in the community ?

Reaction score
    until the grey knights arive withe some really big swords to cut off your head.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    40k is by no means \"fantasy in space\", it\'s a grim-dark sci-fi game with victorian/gothic influences.

Been into 40k since about 2nd eddition, though I don\'t play that much anymore I still love the fluff and read alot of the novels.
    Have yet to build anything 40k related in starmade but the idea of some Ork ships and perhaps a space hulk is quite tempting.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    *Looks around*

I think I\'ll double check my ship\'s shields now...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We in the Tau Empire would like to tell you if you see one of our ships: don\'t be afraid, it\'s a good thing!

Join the Greater Good, and all will benefit!

Reaction score
    None have a hope of surviving the insatiable hunger of the Hive Mind! We shall consume your minds and your souls to fuel our eternal feed!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I love the Eldar ships, but have no lexicon for stats. Do any of you know the lingth of a Voidstalker, a Hellebore, or the Nightshade? I built my Voidstalker in the 200x100x100 meter range to prevent server lag, but it seems most of the 40k builds here are in the 500+ meter range. I would like my blueprints to be useful to people running 40k servers, so perhaps with a few changes my Stalker model could become a frigate, or distroyer class? Thoughts please.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I just came here to make you a 100% happier (at least in Starmade).

http://www.sm40k.enjin.com/