anti-matter power block, addon suggestion.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    can't find the suggestion anymore, but somebody suggested a new power block that would generate much more energy, but when it it would explode together with its seroundings.
    i'd like to add a suggestion to that:
    coolants, such high producing energy blocks get hot most likely, cooling them would be a nice thing too.
    you will need 1 coolants per e.g 20 blocks otherwise the powerblock will vapourise, this adds a extra vulnurable spot to a ship, and it's physicly logic that it has to be cooled.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    It's been suggested many times, but i don't know if they are planning on adding it,
    i've suggested along with other users the same thing, so i guess it's not happening, also there's plenty of work to do on the game regarding more important business, i bet Schine will be able to upgrade the gameplay features when they finish the Beta stage of StarMade and begin to encourage game modding itself.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    can't find the suggestion anymore, but somebody suggested a new power block that would generate much more energy, but when it it would explode together with its seroundings.
    i'd like to add a suggestion to that:
    coolants, such high producing energy blocks get hot most likely, cooling them would be a nice thing too.
    you will need 1 coolants per e.g 20 blocks otherwise the powerblock will vapourise, this adds a extra vulnurable spot to a ship, and it's physicly logic that it has to be cooled.
    How can't you find it if the 'new power block' search key gives that thread instantly?
    The reason people pointlessly bump their threads is because Suggestions are overflood with the "threads" like this one...