anti matter cannon suggestions

Reaction score
    I was playing with antimatter cannons and noticed 4 things that I would like to be impleminted

1. - anti matter cannons reload needs extream buffing

reason - when you adjust the anti matter to power 0% - distaince 0% - reload 100% - speed 0% you get a gun that deals 1 damage every 1.5 sec.

I propose that if you dedicate your gun mostly to reload, at 100% it should fire 0.1 sec.

longer cannons mean shorter reload

2. - color codes for anti matter cannons

reason - It would allow people to customize and express there colors.

3. - longer cannons mean thicker longer lazers

reason - no reason just thought it would look cool

4. - nagitve values for configeration

reason - it would allow people to subsetute something for more config points

example - power 75,distaince 0, recharge 50, speed -25.

tell me what you guys think.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    K for colors and negative point, but longer for me mean more damages and longer reload. (Never saw a high reload on the longer cannon.
    Maybe add an Antimatter beam !)

Reaction score
    I\'d say for the thicker and longer beam have it need cannons side by side and have each beam do multiple hits in a row. I\'d be close to a beam but still have limits of course. also that reload thing is a i dont think that is a buff it needs. put some antimatter cannons together, by the time I had 100 put together I could take down pirate ships with a few necesities attached

Reaction score
    1. - anti matter cannons reload needs extream buffing

reason - when you adjust the anti matter to power 0% - distaince 0% - reload 100% - speed 0% you get a gun that deals 1 damage every 1.5 sec.

I propose that if you dedicate your gun mostly to reload, at 100% it should fire 0.1 sec.

Depends on the gun. I have AMCs that are at 0.068 sec while only having 25% power. If you want more damage/speed/range/reload then build a bigger gun.

4. - nagitve values for configeration

reason - it would allow people to subsetute something for more config points

example - power 75,distaince 0, recharge 50, speed -25.

And when we reach -100% damage we start healing? c\'mon! At the moment, if you reduce a value to 0 and distribute the points to other stats the weapon nearly becomes useless (except for range perhaps, as 290 is enough for close combat). What do you want with an AMC that does less than 1 damage, fires slower than once every 1.5 sec or has projectiles that are slower than ships?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It is rather unfortunate that the Damage Per Second (DPS) of a gun is altered when you leave range and speed the same but change the distribution between damage and reload. This means that there is a perfect ratio between damage and reload for every gun that should be adhered to in order to maximise the effectiveness of the gun. Whereas I believe it should be more about personal preference, the same DPS, but you decide if you want a slow-firing heavy damage cannon or a fast-firing light damage machine gun.

There also seems to be a trend that the larger the gun, the faster firing it is. This makes no sense to me. A howitzer is huge and fires slowly, whereas an uzi is small and fires incredibly fast. If anything the skew in gun damage ought to lean more towards slightly increasing the reload time as guns get larger in exchange for higher DPS through higher damage.