Animals on planets, food, larger planets

Reaction score
    In my opinon, i think they should add aliens to every planet, and they would be specific to their biome.

for example, on a desert planet we could see giant scorpions or something, on an earth like planet something similar to bears... this would make planet exploration much better. On the city planet easter egg, you could see inteligent life forms walking on the street, and if they viewed you or your spaceship, they could beging gathering around you, or they would just run to their houses. ofcorse, i want a bunch of species of animals on planets, to increase the fun. You could kill animals or gather planers or both for food, because i currently think that space travel is a bit to easy, without having to stop to restock or something. larger planets would also be awsome, instead of a tiny core on the center of an atmosphere like if it was a gas giant isnt cool. i want bigger planets, wich could house diferent biomes, for example.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    dude or dudette that would be freaking amazing like holy shit maybe hostile, non-hostile, and passive agressive mobs just think of the possiblities

Reaction score
    Animals,Intellegent life forms,biomes,GAS GIANTS!

you should ask schema if he could slowly work towards a system like that,that would also include planets that contain the mysterious water block.......

Reaction score
    1 thing at time... The planet system itself is far from ready, it\'s slow and buggy in so many ways, i\'d think animal life is the very least of our worries. Even ships can\'t handle the collisions with it, imagine there being 1000 living entities on it. Current planet system needs lots more optimization before larger planets would be viable. I\'d bet it\'s not even set in stone yet that planet is disk shaped.