Angelic Wrought - Available for Hire

Reaction score
    Spartan-089 here of the Angelic Wrought Shipyards, which currently consists of myself as a lone builder and occasional pilot. I have decided to put my services for hire as both a way of making a reputation and furthering my skills. I have designed and tested a fleet of ships ranging from fighters to battleships (up 100k in mass) in addition to piloting some of them in live combat situations. Payment can be in the form of materials/ships/or territory the specifics of which can be worked out based on needed services and length of employment.

To recap I offer:

-Ship Design/building/testing
    -Station Design/building
    -Piloting

You can see an example of both my piloting and ship construction skills below which was taken from the Starside Blood and Steel Tournament
    *Note I do not build much outside my signature aesthetic, so while I can build to client mandated specifications its overall appearance will mirror how I usually design my ships as seen in my ship showcase thread.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Spartan-089 here of the Angelic Wrought Shipyards, which currently consists of myself as a lone builder and occasional pilot. I have decided to put my services for hire as both a way of making a reputation and furthering my skills. I have designed and tested a fleet of ships ranging from fighters to battleships (up 100k in mass) in addition to piloting some of them in live combat situations. Payment can be in the form of materials/ships/or territory the specifics of which can be worked out based on needed services and length of employment.

To recap I offer:

-Ship Design/building/testing
    -Station Design/building
    -Piloting

You can see an example of both my piloting and ship construction skills below which was taken from the Starside Blood and Steel Tournament
    *Note I do not build much outside my signature aesthetic, so while I can build to client mandated specifications its overall appearance will mirror how I usually design my ships as seen in my ship showcase thread.
    do you play on elwyn?

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    How does the "payment" for hiring you work, since you are willing to go for any server ?

Reaction score
    I'm a prospective employer. come on elwyn
    Excellent, if you can private message me your Team Speak info (if you use one), your in game name, and usual hours of play ill be happy to start my services. l'll be on late tonight (about 1am EST) due to work.