An Update To Minefields

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I'm assuming you'd use fleet commands to cloak ship mines (in the current Pre)? Or can you keep hotbar-activated chamber skills active, even after leaving a ship?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    I am very much aware of this. But it should be revised to one of the ideas already stated or one that will be stated later. The proccess of spawning and fleeting any large amount of mines takes far longer than it should
    Setting up a mine field should take time and resources.
    It would be too easy to abuse, if a player could fly to a sector push a button and then a hundred non fiscal mined spread over the sector, then wait a minute for it to recharge and do it again.

As it stands mines are very easy and cheep to make. If you design a your minelayer right, you could easily deploy hundreds of them. Sure it will take time to load the ship by yourself, but it would take no time at all if you have three or four other players helping you.
    [doublepost=1513200517,1513199265][/doublepost]
    I'm assuming you'd use fleet commands to cloak ship mines (in the current Pre)? Or can you keep hotbar-activated chamber skills active, even after leaving a ship?
    Yes I was talking about fleet comands. However in the new build it dose look like you can cloak and jam a ship then exit it and it will stay cloakd and jammed.