An old abandoned factions history

Reaction score
    Alliance Armada
    I was one of the few original members not that it even matters now because that was a lifetime ago, and hell I had not even graduated college in that point of my life.
    I have not been around for along time to be honest. Lost interest in the game when the weapons were completely reworked but that is besides the point. I randomly got an email on the cake build server today making me go back down memory lane for an hour or so. I have two videos that I can remember from that time and I will link them below. There are names of Ex starmade players that are never spoken of, I have old conversation screenshots of redick off the original starmade website. I have all the original documentation from the faction itself. I have fond memories ( I was not around when the fall of blackhawk happened). Enough of my rambling I am dumping all this old information, documents, ship blueprints that i am almost 100% sure will never work again due to how old they are. and what ever else I had as a small bit of history now going on 8 years ago.

I don't mean to post this to spark conflict if there is even any to be had at this point. Just looking back at history and walking down some fun old memories building ships beside a person with the player name of m4shermandawg.

My how sometimes we look back on life and would love to just go back for a day to hang out with old friends in vent one more time no?
    Both videos are fleet battles.
    Videos: and PDF files attached probably have grammatical errors in them but honestly don't care. Leaving that to the past
    Good luck with the BPs. They are era 2014 ish. don't know how much has changed since then but worth posting i guess. Don't even know what these bps are tbh. they were saved on my google drive so they at least had a meaning to me years ago. Lol
    Anyways I am off to the void again. Fly safe!
    Long retired Engineering branch G-9 Operations Lead khelben45 Signing off

Attachments

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    That's a nice blast from the past.

And I know I'm not the only one who can apprienate the nostalgia of the original texture packs.

Time warps FTW.

Reactions: MilitantCollective

MilitantCollective

Ares Initiative Dev
    Reaction score
    Dear Khelben,

There wasn't a fall of Blackhawk. Veni, vidi, vici.

You can find him on discord. Screenshot_20231206_172848_Discord.jpg

He's conquering other things ATM, but told me to tell you to reach out. khelben45

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    Alliance Armada
    I was one of the few original members not that it even matters now because that was a lifetime ago, and hell I had not even graduated college in that point of my life.
    I have not been around for along time to be honest. Lost interest in the game when the weapons were completely reworked but that is besides the point. I randomly got an email on the cake build server today making me go back down memory lane for an hour or so. I have two videos that I can remember from that time and I will link them below. There are names of Ex starmade players that are never spoken of, I have old conversation screenshots of redick off the original starmade website. I have all the original documentation from the faction itself. I have fond memories ( I was not around when the fall of blackhawk happened). Enough of my rambling I am dumping all this old information, documents, ship blueprints that i am almost 100% sure will never work again due to how old they are. and what ever else I had as a small bit of history now going on 8 years ago.

I don't mean to post this to spark conflict if there is even any to be had at this point. Just looking back at history and walking down some fun old memories building ships beside a person with the player name of m4shermandawg.

My how sometimes we look back on life and would love to just go back for a day to hang out with old friends in vent one more time no?
    Both videos are fleet battles.
    Videos: and PDF files attached probably have grammatical errors in them but honestly don't care. Leaving that to the past
    Good luck with the BPs. They are era 2014 ish. don't know how much has changed since then but worth posting i guess. Don't even know what these bps are tbh. they were saved on my google drive so they at least had a meaning to me years ago. Lol
    Anyways I am off to the void again. Fly safe!
    Long retired Engineering branch G-9 Operations Lead khelben45 Signing off
    Good times, I hope you are doing well Khelben.

Reaction score
    I would 100% if the multiplayer community existed, but its just so boring when max pop server is like 2 players at best.

We'll be working on FOW server to give a gameplay loop to the game. Just waiting, making sure the game is going to continue to be supported and developed. 1 or 2 hotfixes. I'll go all in with my new found free time lol

Reaction score
    We'll be working on FOW server to give a gameplay loop to the game. Just waiting, making sure the game is going to continue to be supported and developed. 1 or 2 hotfixes. I'll go all in with my new found free time lol
    Neat