An issue with credentials

Reaction score
    Hello! I've been having a recent problem with my connections to well...Any multiplayer server. Whenever I start connecting it stops at Found cridentials, and then gives me an error message saying "EncryptionOperationNotPossibleException: Null". So, I looked this up and found a forum thread with the solution being to uplink to the Starmade Servers, and that did nothing. So what the heck do I do?!

Reaction score
    same issue but starhaiden's thing does not work. gives me the timestamp error when even typeing in cred's

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    It should not show any error while typing the credentials.

- Andy

Reaction score
    SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.validatorExecption: PKIX path validation: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: timestamp check failed error when logging in. Ive got a few people in TS as of now that is having this same issue.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    In this case, restart your computer, and make sure your java loads up again.

If it does not help, your system did not acquire the new SSL-Certificate.

Please read this article on how to manually install it:
    http://stackoverflow.com/a/12524960
    (yes I know the error is slightly different, but the cause is the same, local certificate does not match the login procedure)

However, you had to go through this someday before to get rid of this error, and now the manually installed certificate does not get updated.
    If you have never needed to install this manually, you should most likely update your Java, as at least 7 and 8 should have no problems with updating the certificate via the game launcher v15.

- Andy