An Idea, BUT I need help.

Reaction score
    I have an idea for a server that brings back the roots of faction warfare, but I was wondering if someone would be willing to set down that is Great with server config's and see if this is possible. reply for a way to contact me personally

Reaction score
    hello khelben! we're on TS35.gameservers:9307. Blackhawk said he wants you to see his ships lol. Youd be proud

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    hello khelben! we're on TS35.gameservers:9307. Blackhawk said he wants you to see his ships lol. Youd be proud
    This has absolutely nothing to do with the thread and is written as a personal message, please use the dedicated PM system we have here on the forums for well personal messages.

I have an idea for a server that brings back the roots of faction warfare, but I was wondering if someone would be willing to set down that is Great with server config's and see if this is possible. reply for a way to contact me personally
    Anyway, Khelben what exactly is it you want with this server idea? PvP orientated server?
    Explaining your idea a bit more might lure in some people that have the "know how" to help you with it.

Reaction score
    Maybe if you'd keep your nose out of other people's affairs you'd learn that khelben was an AA member and that we use to run our own server. Him knowing that we gave him the IP so he could talk with blackhawk who knows configs

Reaction score
    well to give people more of an idea. trying to not post too much about it because of well its yeah... ANYWAY! It would be a pvp server, faction oriented, but heavily modified in terms of normality basically i need someone to set down and see if things can be changed DEEP in the configs and possibly abit more.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437066035,1437065865][/DOUBLEPOST]and Ive got the funding for a fully dedicated server, if this is actually possible.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Maybe if you'd keep your nose out of other people's affairs you'd learn that khelben was an AA member and that we use to run our own server. Him knowing that we gave him the IP so he could talk with blackhawk who knows configs
    Doesn't matter. PM's exist.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Riiiiiight, because that was super obvious in the first message.

not...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    well to give people more of an idea. trying to not post too much about it because of well its yeah... ANYWAY! It would be a pvp server, faction oriented, but heavily modified in terms of normality basically i need someone to set down and see if things can be changed DEEP in the configs and possibly abit more.
    No offense but this is basically "I've got a great idea I'm not going to share, come help me out", which doesn't grasp my attention or make me want to help you.

You also don't seem to have spent much (if any) time reviewing your post so I find it hard to take you seriously.
    If you want to do something impressive, innovative, or generally awesome you have to put a bit of effort into it, your stream of consciousness approach to posting and asking for help does not build confidence.

Anyways it looks like somebody already offered to help out, so good luck with that.

Reaction score
    well here is the full idea if you HAVE to know to help.. I was wanting to create a server start on a medium sized server, and grow, but I was wanting to completely change the block config from top to bottom to make it more relevant for faction warfare. Basically set it up kinda like the old infinite factory system, just not so infinite. I know it can be done now, I just need help, and I also want to possibly see about making a mod instead of just changing 47135 lines of code. Really I don't know what would be more simple or complex at this point so, I was wanting some imput on the idea. I have a job and a lot of other people do that miss the old system, I know that me personally, Does not have 3 months of time just to make a 1k meter long capital " in my spare time. " I also don't like the sped up versions of servers for mining, still needs some refining. Like I said, just an idea.