An argument for better docking - WIF PIKCHURRZ!!

Reaction score
    I\'m not sure that this will work for the problem of regular docking nodes, but for turrets, instead of having a set area in which the turret, and only the turret can occupy, there should be a total block limit that the turret must remain under in order to dock with the turret unit. It\'s simple and allows for a lot of creativity when making turrets.

Also, I too would also like to be able to set the resting position of my turrets. It\'s very frustrating for me when I\'m trying to place turrets on the underside of my ship and they\'re default position has them facing BACKWARDS!

Reaction score
    Thanks so much for the command line too! I just started my ship so now I can make adjustments before getting done and realizing there was a fast fix. HOWEVER, I don\'t recall you stating wrether or not we must enter that line of code every time we enter the game, or if it saves to the settings.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    When I was talking about this before update, nobody listen, because of some idiots that panic about fucked up ship designs and raging about it. I knew, Shema will screw this even more by making it like \"we\" want to be but more demanding, with restrictions and we need to rebuild our ships anyway or at least turrets... Now you all cry when is to late? At least we had extra layer beneath the core before update, no we have floating turrets and unprotected cores...

I\'m fuckin tired of this community... Tried to help, give some ideas, test things. I know about this game more than some official testers (met one, he knows shit...). Nah, no more. Gonna focus on our server, scripts, textures, custom configs, things we can really do about this game to make it better.

So, just ignore me, I only needed space to write my thoughts, also had a bad day :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Borr, not all the guys in this community are as you described. And, this is a problem every game community faces. That\'s how people are, different from each other, just bared with that.

Still a valid opinion is always better for a dev than over9000 ideas to buff/nerf this and that, just because it killed me. Do you really want to leave the discussion?

Im my last 2 months playing this game, and reading this forum, I saw some great suggestions going down to the untouched areas of the forum, and every fricking day I watch old news being spammed, 5 topics talking about less important issues, etc...

Just don\'t give up on this.

Reaction score
    Steveo53;

Only a few degrees downwards, but tilts up normally. Just passes through the mount like it\'s not there.

Planetside;

The setting stays on. Can also be set by editing the server.cfg file. (main game directory)

Reaction score
    if anything, just remove the dock enhancers to begin with and make that command you mentioned the deafult setting rather than a cheat.