An apology

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    (I don't know if this is the proper place to put this, but it's the best I can think of.)
    I'll try to keep this short. A few weeks ago, I made this post talking about StarMade's dip in popularity and how Schine should change their ways. It is still being discussed, and after reviewing many of the points brought up, I wish to issue a formal apology.

First of all, I really am sorry if I came across as being toxic or overly harsh. That was, in no way, my intention. Second, I realize now that I was under-informed and simply did not understand Schine's plans, or how game marketing and pre-release development works.

In light of this, I wish to retract my statements on the post and say that Schine has created an excellent game with great potential, and have kept at it under scrutiny and criticism. I'm eager to see what will be added in the Universe Update, and hope to provide useful feedback in the future.
    -- Lokilog

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    The wait has been long for the game's development process but that fact that they are still working on it with the occasional larger updates gives me faith in this game. As mentioned in the last thread, patience is key.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Thank you, lokilog. Your friends and family will be returned to you shortly.
    ok, now that's funny. everyone knows no one returns from the schine gulag X3

This is extremely triggering to anyone who has had friends or family held as prisoners of war and has no place on this forum, especially from someone who is supposed to be setting an example.
    its things like this that make every day a gift