an addition for helpful building

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    do you also have this problem, that if you build a big ship, that the core is in a wrong place. so you have to break the whole ship apart and rebuild it. or that you first have to build it in minecraft and rebuild it in starmade again. so there has to be a tool where you can change the position of the core.

Kantaga!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i didn´t know somebody builds their ships in minecraft an then in starmade i just get a lot of paper and (try to) draw some blueprints of it. Anyway i totaly agree with you 1+

(sorry for bad english)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i don\'t know if others build it in minecraft, but i do and it is very helpful. it will also be nice if you grabbed the core than you see a ghost in the place where it stood

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was using it to look at textures more than trying to outline a ship, since I can swap textures without closing and re-opening Starmade which takes a while. Also there used to be some nifty tools for Minecraft which allowed you to import almost complete models of whatever you had a 3d rendering of. Unfortunatly I never used the software myself so I\'m not sure of the results, or if it can still be done.

A couple of times now I\'ve been several minutes into building a ship only to realize I screwed up with core placement and had to scrap everything and restart. Some way to move the core would be very nice, but hard to code since afaik all of the other blocks are \"child\" blocks of the core.