Amc classes

CES

Reaction score
    I would like to hear any suggestions for a class system for amcs.

Reaction score
    How about THERES A GIANT WEAPONS UPDATE THAT FIXES EVERYTHINGVCOMING IN THE NEXT 2 UPDATES SO SHUT UP RETARD. Thats pretty much it.

CES

Reaction score
    Perhaps you misunderstood. I am not complaining about the weapons, but asking for suggestions on how to classify cannons like people classify ships. If however this was a suggestion, I suppose that cannons would go like so:

1-5 Elf

5-10 THERE\'S A GIANT

10-20 Hobbits

Reaction score
    Gauss Gun- A Gauss Gun is a configuration of AMC\'s, laid out in a straight line. These configurations a based around long range, high damage projectiles. They are usually equipped on artillery ships, but are sometimes seen on turrets aboard attack and assault ships, to soften the targets before engagement.

Beam- A beam is another AMC configuration, this one appearing, as expected, as a beam. This configuration is several groups of AMCs in a straight line, so that when they fire, they appear as a solid beam. Usually fitted as a main weapon for attack ships, as they are good for core drilling. They can also be used to shear off ship components.

Array- This is a AMC arrangement that is in a checkerboard pattern. At the time of writing, this is the most powerful configuration if done correctly. Usually short to medium range, They have very good hull penetration, and are easier to construct than Beams. They do require large amounts of energy to operate efficiently.

Reaction score
    Hi,

How about, one letter to determine the primary weapon type, one letter to determine the secondary weapon type, and then a number for DPS. For example, an \"AMC+missile\" weapon that does 1234 DPS could be a \"AM1234\".

For weapons that do a large amount of damage we could add a magnitude suffix - e.g. K, M, G, etc. For example, a \"beam+pulse\" weapon that does 1234 million DPS could be a \"BP1234M\".

CES

Reaction score
    Thanks for the great suggestions. I hope that there will eventually be a widely used class system for AMCS.

EDIT: involving hobbits