Read by Council ambidextrous build mode

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    so I have noticed that the current advanced build mode is more suited for right handed people, with the options situated on the right.

now I have been thinking, and I introduced my friend Dan to this game when we were setting up our recording studio. now to get to the point, he found it slightly strange having to go to his right to choose the options, and he complained about this to me and said it would be a good idea to be able to switch the build mode options sides.

now for the suggestion from me.
    being able to drag and drop where you want the build mode options to be, like you can with the faction, chat, structure, shop, inventory, and stats bar. this would A. make this game even cooler having this practically useless feature that people will enjoy to mess around with. B. it would make advanced building more natural to use for people such as Dan. C. would be quite useful because sometimes you are building and then the options get in the way and you accidentally undo something, being able to move the build options around would have saved a lot of time building, and not getting angry at a few things here and there.

so to reap:
    being able to move the advanced build mode options around the screan