For those who like stats...

Mass : 9328.7 (Blocks : 93287)
    Length : 288m, Height : 78m, Width : 96m
    Power : 251265.4 (389229.6 e/sec)
    Thrust : 9401.7
    Shields : 37416 (3418 s/sec)
    Price : 32,723,275

Reaction score
    im making this but so far i only have the top (the satalight part) and it\'s i think allready about 13,00 blocks it\'s mostly because i planned on having this about at 90% scale. and around 1.4 mil lol this has \"re-inspired\" me to work harder on my ship lol i love this

your creations are sick thanks for working on them :)

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    cool, i built the Pelicans beforehand so I scaled it to be able to support having them in the hanger, other then that I just based it off images I found and guess work, lol. It surprisingly turns quite well and is quite maneuverable, I think it\'s because it\'s not dense, everything is quite spread out.

Word of note, this thing traverses sectors like it\'s no-one\'s business, meaning when adding turrets in via say catalog, they\'ll probably appear in the sector next to you and start moving around with that sector.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Simply amazing!

2 questions;

1. Could you share the file? I\'d love to see it in my single player world.

2. Are huge ships like this doable on public servers? Is it safe docking it to you home factio space station? Would it even fit?

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    1. I\'d like to finalise the internals before releasing the share file, and I might make one or two different versions of different names that have slightly different features.

2. You probably won\'t be able to dock it anywhere due to its size, it has decent inertia though so if anything hits it it generally won\'t budge unless you\'re flying it yourself. You\'d probably have to design a docking ring for it specifically due to location of the core in relation to engines etc.

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    spiced up? lol

I\'m going to release the Pelican blueprint.... as soon as I work out how to, lol. I like the Pelicans, no mining lasers but normal lasers and missles + back supports transporting either other docked ships or turrets. I use \'em all the time to transport my turrets onto the ship, or to fetch other shuttles that have floated away.

Reaction score
    This ship is absolutely incredible. Amazing job. I\'d love to download this, when you finish. It looks like a lot of fun to fly. The pelicans are great too.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The ship looks really awesome, but those specs for its size are considerably poor. You may want to increase its power and shield load drastically if you plan on using this in actual combat.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This thing is pure amazing, you are a great builder, please message me the file or post it when you are finished.. I hope youre finished soon because I am a huge halo fan and the ship is one of the best ive seen

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey can you upload and then upload again when the interiors finished i really like this ship and I have 20 pelicans on a server I need to dock what better then this

Reaction score
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/flgkvpnyctdw7tr/ggfggdsgfds.png

its fucking glorious man. Weapons and thrusters are way more powerful than the original i got from imperial donut

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Awesome job with your ship, I absolutely love the Halo universe
    I was just wondering wondering if you had any form of MAC gun in your ship, because I couldn\'t find one listed in your specs

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    i\'ll see, as this is an adaptation for the star-made universe it might sacrifice authenticity to the layout and design for functionality

Bench

Creative Director
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    also open to suggestions on the next ship i should attempt after this one, I was leaning towards the Phoenix-class Spirit of Fire

Reaction score
    The Spirit of FIre is an awesome ship, and in your skilled hands it would probably turn out even better. I eagerly await your further exploits. Could you also put up the link for the pelicans? I\'d love a version I can dock in my ships, and my attempts to recreate one from the pictures were unsuccessful.

Reaction score
    For a mini project could you make a full scale Longsword , maybe for that fighter bay you mentioned. By the way awesome work!!

Reaction score
    I know people are kinda picky these days, but could you tell us whenyou think this may be a shared file so i can check on it to see if it is done... Thanks and dude, keep up the good work! :)