Amadeus Fleet-Works

Reaction score
    Hello Everyone!! I have finally started some ships that I'm not overly ashamed of and am willing to share with the community, so here goes!

The first ship is the currently unnamed frigate design. With this design I wanted to role together all of the generic ship design features [long submarine ship; armor plating] that I really like into one ship. Right now it's just a shell with only enough thrusters to help me move it around, so no weapons yet. It also has only the most meager of interiors, so stay tuned for an update on that!

The second ship is my micro-shuttle, a super small shuttle intended for the tiny hangar in the frigate. It has only the most basic of weapons, best used for antipersonnel operations. It has full planetary landing or black-hole system functionality, sporting a 100% defensive stop effect. Despite it being intended for short range use it still has a small jump drive for extended trips. In the interior [not pictured, oops] it sports a med station, teleporter, and room for 8 troops and a pilot. The last big feature of the shuttle is a starboard USD.

I do want to eventually submit these to the fleet design contest (there are about two or three more ships I have yet to start), but wanted some feedback from the community before I did. At the current moment both of these ships are incomplete, with the frigate facing a TON of edits, detailing, and refinement (if you look close enough you can find some misplaced blocks :rolleyes:). My main goal of this thread is to see if I'm on the right track for some good ships to submit, and if I'm not, how to get there. Thanks for any and all feedback on how to make myself a better builder!

Full Album:

Reaction score
    Hello again! With this update the fleet is really starting to take shape!! From the top you can see the Assault Corvette above the Frigate, and beneath the frigate, from left to right, is a compact vertical dropship concept followed by what I will refit into a fighter and a bomber/heavy fighter. I also wanted to show a shot of the back of my frigate because I really like how the engines are shaping up. Keep in mind all ships shown are very much a WIP.

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    Nice work ! I really like the front part of the big one !!

( But maybe a little over-use of slabs on the lil fighter x) )

Reaction score
    Nice work ! I really like the front part of the big one !!

( But maybe a little over-use of slabs on the lil fighter x) )
    Yeah... I tried to fit too much junk in it for its size. I'll eventually go back in and smooth it out.

I've actually decided to take my fleet design in a different direction, going for less of a military role and more of a functional/story inspired ship. Also, I'm going to reduce the size of the fleet to about two or three ships. Will post pictures as soon as I get it all hashed out!

Reactions: Kaisaurus
    Reaction score
    Geez it's been a while... After a long and brutal year at college I finally had a chance to sit down and build. Behold! the framework for a new home base station! Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 4.05.29 PM.png