Am I the only one?

Reaction score
    Am I the only on who wants to see the Starship Enerprise from Next Generation (NCC-1701-D, Galaxy Class) built in StarMade?
    I would probably even pay money for a good blueprint of it that worked and was just as powerful as the ship in the show.

Reaction score
    I was working on a version of the Gekko from Eureka Seven but i decided to wait until the game gets some more features. particuarly weapons, shields, and the new player model.

You could do the enterprise semi easily with starmade. You just really need to plan it out.

Reaction score
    It would be easy but would take a long time to build, especially with all the current bugs, not to mention, I don't just want a model, I want it to work with warp 5 speeds, photon torpedos, and fully functioning shields. I want Enterprise in StarMade.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Currently lifts do not work on ships so i personally would wait until they do work to build it

Reaction score
    Powerful?

based on the actual caloric release and megawatt requirements of things accomplished in the show, your TNG enterprise would have two 50 block entimatter cannons, about 200 shield blocks, and a 12 block dumbfire missile.

Not exactly what I would consider \'powerful\'.

Reaction score
    I have built one. Check my forum

http://star-made.org/content/project-ussenterprise-ncc-1701-d

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey Zer0t3ch, my wife and I are really interested in finding the Gekko State, since we have already found models of our other 2 favorite ships (UNSC - Pillar of Autumn and Red Dwarf, respectively), and this is the only one we are missing!

Thanks you!

-Vl4dim1r