Alphanox Imperium is now recruiting! (Clan/faction)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    Hello all! Its Alpha here, announcing the official opening of the Alphanox Imperium, the very first organized Clan for star-made!

We have our own forums here: http://alphanox.net/forum/
    Where you can find the application to join the Imperium, as well as talk with other members!
    Need something more then a forum? We talk on teamspeak as well, to promote teamwork, and to just enjoy each others company. The TS IP is play.emptycraft.info

The Imperium is meant to be as professional as possible, So If you join, Make sure you are willing to help out!
    Anyone can apply, regardless of experience, age, nationality, or anything else!
    In particular need of: Builders, Video Makers (For video footage of Clan-Projects)

Don't wanna join, but feel like an alliance is more up your alley? contact me through PM here, or at http://alphanox.net/forum/

Well, I look forward to exploring the universe with you, fellow Starmakers.

Reactions: wafflepie
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    IGN: LatvietiS

Preferred Occupation (Miner, Builder, Scout, Soldier): i can pilot and build epic battleships who can who can fly pretty fast and who can maneur very well. I also can buil pretypowerful scout ships
    Timezone: +2:00 latvia

Average Time of Day you play: if those are school i dont play much, but normaly im online almost all the time.

Why you want to join, and why we should let you in: well im good builder, fighter, and im not a griefer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:hehe10
    timezone:puerto rico time :/ (not sure which timezone it is XD)
    Why you want to join, and why we should let you in:i want to join because i feel like i fit in with you guys, im not a griefer plus i take down pirates all the time and can help with any problems

Reaction score
    This is the first time this has been posted on for nearly a year. This fac probably doesn\'t even exist anymore.

It\'s amazing what you can find on the very last page of forums!