• Height: 66m
    • Width: 93m
    • Mass: 37121,9
    • Power: 11594759,8 (1182444,7 e/sec)
    • Shields: 1179930 (122859 s/sec)
    • Trust: 12325,4
    • TurningSpeed: X-Axis: 1,1, Y-Axis: 1,1, Z-Axis: 1,0
    The rooms in the ship:
    • Bridge - The control point of the ship.
    • Barracks - The crew can sleep here.
    • Bedrooms - These are the sleeping quarters for higher ranking members of the crew.
    • Bedrooms - These are one level below the other bedrooms and is meant for the people that work on the bridge.
    • Lounge - This is in the front bottom of the ship and on the same level as the bedrooms for the bridge members, in the lounge you can look out the front window and of course relax.
    • Medbay - You can refill your health here and there are also some beds for the seriously wounded.
    • Bar - In the bar is a area where you can dance if you want and of course a bar where you can get your drinks and multiple places where you can sit, because even on a warship, the morale needs to stay high.
    • Training course/Nature area - In this area you can train the crew or just relax in the grass.
    • Fighterbay - There are 20 areas where you can dock fighters, these areas are small/moderately sized.
    Pictures:

Please let me know what you think of the ship by commenting and telling me what you like about the ship and what you don't like about it.

All of your feedback is appreciated.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz

X_

Reaction score
    I will make a video of the ship after I am done building it.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty Gold
    Cool ship, very utilitarian-looking. That's a lot of empty space though. You could always take advantage by using negative space to add more depth, and a few more lights wouldn't hurt.

LunaIsBestPony

token ruskie
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Interesting concept, but it's flat. The armored sides save it from that a tiny bit, but it's very repetitive. The bridge is too tall and incredibly empty, but the crew stations are pretty neat.

X_

Reaction score
    Interesting concept, but it's flat. The armored sides save it from that a tiny bit, but it's very repetitive. The bridge is too tall and incredibly empty, but the crew stations are pretty neat.
    I added some things on the bridge to make it look more busy, let me know what you think of it now.

LunaIsBestPony

token ruskie
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    No, the problem is that the bridge is just really too large, for this ship or any ship. You could fit a house in it. Maybe 2. At the very least, split up the bridge into multiple rooms and decks.

Also, for the conference room, make it more shadowy and angular looking, and make the main table where all the people sit longer to fill the room. Remove a lot of the lights. The amount of crazy colors in that room doesn't fit for a warroom. It fits for an amusement park. The lights representing allied and enemy ships is neat, but as I said before, there is too much color. Replace the rod lights with paint things at the very least.

X_

Reaction score
    No, the problem is that the bridge is just really too large, for this ship or any ship. You could fit a house in it. Maybe 2. At the very least, split up the bridge into multiple rooms and decks.

Also, for the conference room, make it more shadowy and angular looking, and make the main table where all the people sit longer to fill the room. Remove a lot of the lights. The amount of crazy colors in that room doesn't fit for a warroom. It fits for an amusement park. The lights representing allied and enemy ships is neat, but as I said before, there is too much color. Replace the rod lights with paint things at the very least.
    The point for the bridge being too large I get, but I mostly did it so that the people sitting on the bridge have a good overview of what is going on in space.

I do have a lot of rooms in the rest of the ship, this is the only place where it is really open.

I will change the war room in a bit, thanks for the feedback.
    I can't add anymore space the the table other people wouldn't be able to move around it etc.