Votes: 8 16.7%
    • Big ships.

Votes: 11 22.9%
    • Utility ships.

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    Awesomeee
    Though I don't know why you're still using the realistic pack. Default master race

Reaction score
    Almond Industries is proud to present its first texture addition to this site.

Right click on the image and save it as "shield_tex"

Installation:
    go to starmade/data/textures and replace your existing shield_tex (may want to back it up before).
    then go to starmade/data/image-resource and again replace the already existing shield_tex
    Launch starmade and enjoy.

Reaction score
    Really, really nice work. Can you explain how you set up your Mech Launcher? Just a basic overview of the kinds of blocks you used and the logic behind it. It's really interesting.

Reaction score
    Really, really nice work. Can you explain how you set up your Mech Launcher? Just a basic overview of the kinds of blocks you used and the logic behind it. It's really interesting.
    Sure I put area triggers over the plex doors then connected the trigger to the trigger control which has to be placed next to a activation block, no need to connect it. The activator is connect connected to the computer with push affect and also a not gate. The Not gate then connects to the plex doors. So as an object enters the area the activator activates, this triggers the push pulse, at the same time the signal is inverted by the not gate opening the doors.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Also thought I should show my progress on the sensor grid with automatic weapons control but no tracking or targeting (kind of the basic Idea and the others will build on it). This is still in development but pretty much done, just needs more sensors, at least in theory...
    Sorry for the bad handwriting and strange abbreviations I did this in a bit of a rush.
    AT is a activator, De is delay, non. 10 sec means non-repeating delay with a total of 10 sec delay and TC is a trigger controller.

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    After many weeks of building tweaking and testing, I present to you the Galileo a battle cruiser.
    Front View:

Side View:

Another view from the side:

View from the back:

View from beneath showing the two hangar doors:

View from the side:

The Weapons and Logic control room:

The Bridge:

The Medical Bay:

The Hangar:

A Room:

Core Room:

Reaction score
    I thought I should update this with something new, currently I am very busy with other things and so I am pushing back the refits, however this weekend I started work on something new and very shiny:
    The front is already outlined and some bits are done, but I have no Idea what the back half is going to look like...
    I have also almost finished a small mining vessel which should be done soon, I will upload it along with the ares showcase, probably next weekend (no guarantee).
    Also thank you everyone for 1000 views.

Reaction score
    The Ux-119 Kepler showcase:
    View from below:

View from behind:

Front View:

Side View:

Landed on a planet:
    The Cockpit:

A Desk and a plant:

The sorting and storage room:

A Corridor with a nice View:
    [DOUBLEPOST=1412184858,1412184487][/DOUBLEPOST]Also here is another update on my current Wip.
    Outside:

The Hangar (done):

I will post the download for the new ship soon along with the ares.

Reaction score
    Here is the Ares showcase:
    Escape pods:

Below:

Above:

Side:
    The Meeting room:

The cafeteria:

Hangar:

Crew quarters with view into the hangar:

Gym:

Prison:

Server and storage hall:

Data analysisLab:

Medical bay:

The Bridge:

Reaction score
    WIP Update:
    I did some work on the Wip, finishing the hangar and some interior and adding more hull. However I don't really know yet how to do the back of the ship, there is another 100 metres or so which I need to build frame work for. If anyone has any ideas please tell me, also any feedback would really help me out.

Reaction score
    I took a break from building the WIP and decided to built a small bomber instead, which does fit in the Hangar of the Ship, so after 1 hour of work I present:
    The mB-21 GenV Ember,
    It is a bomber meant for hit and run game play, Almond Industries decided to give it a very daring colour scheme for protection, and more awesomeness... The ship is a good early ship as for a small price it has much power. However it has very little shields so hit and run is recommended, don't worry though as a defensive bonus you can increase your structural integrity by 30% (which is apparently the max) indefinitely for a measly 28 e/sec, enjoy it while it lasts (I suspect that this will be patched). The ship also comes with a radar jammer and an AI unit so you can let your pirates use it if you want to. The armaments consists of a twin heat seeking missile array and additionally a lock on missile. Furthermore the ship core is placed in the centre so that it can dock exactly in a docking port which is 21*13*9.