Allow characters to rotate!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ability to use Z and X as in case of ships would be quite useful, if only so one doesn't have to build hangar-sized plexdoors and corridors so the character can get through them when the ship is tilted a few degrees (currently, character cannot fit through 1x2 and 1x1 sized spaces if they are not aligned with him).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah, that could be great. Gravity Module block is rather unuseful in some situations, and it is at least strange that the character has to stay at the same position all the time.

Reaction score
    Right now it\'s possible to move your view around until you fit through spaces , but it can take forever to adjust it and then have to sidestep into the doorway. Not sure how it would interact with gravity , however.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This is not a problem. Simply hit space when looking at a close blocks on the ship you\'re in and you\'ll be instantly aligned with the ship. Problem solved :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Tried that just now, Planr, didn\'t work, still couldn\'t get through 1x1 space. Problem is not solved.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    It\'s better to be constructive than immature. Maybe you could actually add something of value to the thread, Ixalite?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Unfortunatly hiting space doesn\'t always work :/ Sometimes if I\'m leaving and reentering the core a lot it glitches out and does nothing. Other times it just changes my view, but not the astronauts actual orientation.

I just tend to make all my hallways/doors 2-3 spaces wide anymore so that my orientation doesn\'t matter.

On a side note, I never really noticed any changes to the Gravity blocks after that recent patch. Other than shooting me farther out of my ship when I exit everything gravity-wise seems bout the same?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The character rotation would be really good, especially, when the space thing doesnt work...

Reaction score
    Space hasn\'t been working for me for a few months already, using a gravity unit is the only way to align with a ship currently. I\'d welcome either a working align-with-ship option, and/or (and) the ability to rotate your character just like any ship.