ALL blueprints are enemy useable when i start a new world in single player

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I started a new world for some... R&D.... anyway, when I went to see my test sub... i mean volun.... i mean some pirates attacked me... yeah, I noticed that they were flying turrets and such instead of Isaniths. Is there a way to make it so that when i start a new world that either no ships are enemy usable or only the default ships are? Having to go through the entire catalog and manually setting them is a pain when you have a couple hundred, or so, ships to go through.

Reaction score
    in your starmade folder is a server config file.
    a few lines down you should see these settings:
    DEFAULT_BLUEPRINT_ENEMY_USE = false //Default option for blueprints not in catalog yet
    DEFAULT_BLUEPRINT_FACTION_BUY = false //Default option for blueprints not in catalog yet
    DEFAULT_BLUEPRINT_OTHERS_BUY = false //Default option for blueprints not in catalog yet
    DEFAULT_BLUEPRINT_HOME_BASE_BUY = false //Default option for blueprints not in catalog yet

they are set by default to true so just change them to false

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    in your starmade folder is a server config file.
    a few lines down you should see these settings:
    DEFAULT_BLUEPRINT_ENEMY_USE = false //Default option for blueprints not in catalog yet
    DEFAULT_BLUEPRINT_FACTION_BUY = false //Default option for blueprints not in catalog yet
    DEFAULT_BLUEPRINT_OTHERS_BUY = false //Default option for blueprints not in catalog yet
    DEFAULT_BLUEPRINT_HOME_BASE_BUY = false //Default option for blueprints not in catalog yet

they are set by default to true so just change them to false
    yes, but those options are for blueprints NOT in the catalog. when i start a new world all the blueprints already in the catalog are useable by all. How do i make it so that they are useable by none, without having to change them each manually, one by one?

Reaction score
    when i changed the enemy use to false and start a new world the changes effect to whole catalog. old and new

change the server settings then start a new world

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    i will try again
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466835626,1466834942][/DOUBLEPOST]
    when i changed the enemy use to false and start a new world the changes effect to whole catalog. old and new

change the server settings then start a new world
    :confused: i forgot to save the config file after i edited it before:p thank you!