"All aircraft report!" Tark's intro

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello Starmade community!

Tark here introducing himself to all of ya! You've got a lot of wonderful work and I can tell the community really loves the game. I unfortunately don't have a computer that can run the game yet but I still plan on contributing somehow.

Look out for project threads in the future!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s a big WIP that I wish I could slay soon. Becaue I have one to many things I\'m excited for once I get something running :)

Reaction score
    I must note that this game at minimum stats only needs a crapy lap top (with an actual GPU though), but i would suggest something with more \"oomth\" in it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s my graphics card more than my processor. I get blue screened whenever I try most games. :(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah... a friend worked with me to improve mine a couple years ago. Ran TF2 and such. Then those games updated and I can no longer run them :(

Reaction score
    I shit you not, my first ever computer had a cardboard case. Had it for months. I was pretty young at the time. My older brother made a computer case out of corrugated cardboard and we put all of the components in there. Looking back I guess it was kind of a fire hazard, or at least it would have been if we hadn\'t painted it blue and covered it in papier mache - so that could have been dangerous. But that little blue box could run Half-Life 2, and that\'s all I cared about.

The more you know.

Reaction score
    lol mine had tin can lids stuck together as a heatsink. Welcome to to the site.

Reaction score
    I reccomend building your own PC, currently mine stands at £400 including everything, i suggest picking up a cheap crappy pc case from a carboot/garage sale (or use your current one), then slowly over a space of a few months (or right away if you has moneyz) upgrade the:

• Power supply
    • Hard drive
    • CPU
    • Processor
    • Graphics card

(in that order works well, that way it will still work, and will get progressively better as you upgrade stuff)

also make sure each new component is compatable with the others (make a plan of what to buy, and research its compatibility before purchase)

Good luck!