Aliyance Insurance

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Aliyance Insurance

Just a simple server, no real rules other than don't kill new players at the spawn etc.

30 slot server

184.95.35.50:4280

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Whoops crashed the server :3 Note to self: Dont tp people when there in ships?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    today i went on the server and i was the only one on intill somone by the name of Trogvik joined and when he joined he said how are your ships and then two of them disapeared my outlaw star and my FTL after this i went looking for them and when i did this i got teleported to him and he said i was trapped and i was i couldn\'t leave the sector then he flyed over to mine and my friends space station and destroyed almost all our ships except one and he cept fretening saying if you get in it i will destroy it so to get out of the sector trap i suicided to get back to the space station and then my friend joined and tryed to help me but he couldnt because Trogvik kept killing him and he said he destroyed one of the admins ships because we have a mitorac which shaper gave us yesterday can you do anything about it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The server gets crashed after every 5 minutes. Is there some problem with the server or my machine has got some problem. Have not played this game since long and want to be part of this now. water damage boca raton

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry to hear that... Trogvik is in my faction and I think he thought that you stole my ship... But if you want I could give you another Mitorac.