Align astronaut projectiles and anti astronaut turret projectiles to ship

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Boarding is super glitchy if a ships moving. Example (2:15 - projectiles flying in completely different direction of aim) Having all projectiles fired from astronauts and anti astronaut turrets be automatically aligned to the ships grid would make the boarding experience substantially more immersive.

I can see this being a problem in one case. Say you want to shoot from a ship to another. The projectiles will behave weird. The reason I think this is still better is because that rarely happens, I do not see it being very beneficial to shoot at another ship with an astronaut weapon, on ship fights are incredibly more common and should be prioritized in my opinion.

Last edited:

Lone_Puppy

Me, myself and I.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yeah the whole onboard astronaut experience needs a bit of work.
    Another thing needing to be fixed is being able to see the ship while it is cloaked.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Would additive velocity or aligning work better? Additive velocity would take the current motion of the ship into account and add that to the projectile the astronaut fires, but would also allow the ship to change course while the projectile is travelling to "throw"/offset it