Alcubierre Hyperspace gate

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Built at the spawn point. The colors came as a result of a ship inspired by bohemian builders. more to come on both the station and the fleet.

//i.imgur.com/nQmgd1f.png[/IMG]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Do you plan on adding slopes to the ring itself? I take it thats the plan?

Reaction score
    If these do get added, I hope schema will use yours as a template, really nice work

Reaction score
    If they get into the game I hope they get bigger because there are ships who could not fit their weapons through this gate.

But it it locks really nice.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    as seen above i added sheild pylons and anti piracy turrets, i also added a docking port where the ship is docked that connected to a door at the bottom of the ship so you could walk into it from the station, even without turning off gravity.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    The whole thing is just lovely. I love the design ethic behind it. The ship is just adorable, amazing design in such a small package. And those turrets? Magnifique. Would you mind if I used the barrel design for a turret I\'m building?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    hmmm... they do look like rail guns dont they? go ahead take em :) and if your builds end up looking awesome send me a picture. i expect some inspiration in return.

Reaction score
    i think it looks awesome.. now only if someone could write a script to link two together like a neather portal.. that would be awesome

Reaction score
    Would you be up for some contractor work? i would very much like one of these for the SATURN servers spawn station (white, black and green if possible)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    And here is what I have.

An Anti-Air gun making use of a new chaingun configuration. Thanks for the inspiration.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    and a word of advice; variety of color and subtle contrast are your best friends when building, they bring out the shapes and also make builds more recognizable and interesting.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Will this be released to the public at some point? I\'d like this stored in my single player game looks amazing :)

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You should put some pulsators in it, that way it can do something. but great job, looks beautiful

Reaction score
    Alcubbiere is actually instantaneous, it does not require a gate. I read the Star Carrier series by Ian Douglas where he goes through what Alcubbiere drive is very thouroughly, and it did not involve gates. It actually uses warped bubbles of space around ships, but i wont go into detail. The gate itself is very nice though! :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    oh i know how it works, but it sounds more dramatic this way ;) and \"Alcubierre FTL\" is my fictional company.