AirLock

Reaction score
    There should some sort of Airlock system where if the ship's interior is completly sealed it would create an airlock and if the seal is breached all the air gets sucked out with players with it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think they said they were going to make it fatal to stay in space for a long period of time (possibly the need for oxygen?) But your ideas would make it much more interesting

Reaction score
    I had a similar thought a few days ago, I was remember other space sci-fi\'s that I\'d watched on tv and remembering all the doors automatically locking off sectors of a ship that had been breached. I think it would be great if plexidoors had a similar response to a breach in the hull, and maybe even a display for it :D.. but that would be pretty complicated just for (mostly) aesthetics.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What this all comes down is to a replica of my advanced plexdoors idea wich can also be used as airlock (clearly seen in my topic a way back) my idea of those advanced Plexdoors has an built in \"lockdown system\" wich basically comes down to an airlock. Also those plexdoors could be configured to lockdown on hull damage. It basically comes down to the same as your suggestion. i can\'t blame you that you are copying an existed idea wich is against the urles, you just couldn\'t have known a thing like this already existed. If you want i could post the link to my advanced plexdoors topic so you can see it comes down to a similiar point.

Reaction score
    Yeah they really need better organisation, having some more folders inside the suggestions forum so that ideas can be categorised by their purpose or what blocks they involve, etc. It is a bit hard when there is currently 1035 topics that you would have to look through and then you don\'t even know what the name of the topic could be unless everyone actually gave a decent name. Hate it when I see, \"Great Idea!\" or something along those lines

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    For a good reason:

Here it is http://star-made.org/content/advanced-plexdoors

Youll see its the exact same as this idea. with even more features.

Reaction score
    what if the had the combined features of the advanced doors and my i dea of gravity doors? that would make it even better!

Gravity doors - http://star-made.org/content/gravity-doors

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Adv. doors + Gravity doors?

what if the had the combined features of the advanced doors and my i dea of gravity doors? that would make it even better!

Gravity doors - http://star-made.org/content/gravity-doors

Yes! i will PM you when i got time and we can properly combine our threads and (maybe) make a new topic for it :D