AI Turret Control Centre, item build feature,

Reaction score
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    1) AI Turret Control Centre

Enter the AI menu and have access to all AI systems, to configure the system, and for petes sake to activate without having to exit ship. Also have AI feature that orders the ai to remain active when ship is unoccupied,(ie one enters the ship to make changes to whatever, when he leaves the AI goes active again without player having to travel to the AI block to reactivate). You might also have a feature that says no ai at all. In any case all controlled from the ai menu while occupying the ship

2)Item Location while in build mode,

With this new version, and having to update all the weaponry in old ships, I've had to try and locate blocks to eliminate or reconnect, and to try and find them in a medium to large ship is a nightmare. When one selects a block allow all the block of the same to light up and become visible. (ie if i select the cloaker block, all the cloaker blocks become visible, I still have 22 cloaking blocks that I can't locate to get rid of), Also allow certain blocks to be "turned off" or made invisable (ie the hull) that one cant build into or remove.

3) New. Had to throw out an fdl idea. It's already in the game, command /change _sector x y z, just integrate into the main navigation, have a 10 second delay for a charge period, and as penalty eat shields 25% and of course whatever power it would take.

4)Docking ports for Trading guild stations.

For large ship which extend beyond the protection of The port. if docked the ship is under the protection of the guild. While on docking, have a docking block that can be placed to tell the port what side and direction to dock the ship.

Last edited:
    Reactions: CoolDog3
    Reaction score
    For the first suggestion I have one word... and so...

Structures > Fixed Turret docking system

Found it all by myself :3

2? Indeed the building system an ship building must be simpler an easier... Im a bit disorganized and lazy to build my ship so to go xray on blocks you don't want isn't a bad idea

For The first one just do what I said :)

Reaction score
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen
    For the first suggestion I have one word... and so...

Structures > Fixed Turret docking system

Found it all by myself :3

2? Indeed the building system an ship building must be simpler an easier... Im a bit disorganized and lazy to build my ship so to go xray on blocks you don't want isn't a bad idea

For The first one just do what I said :)
    That is easier, for the activating, but changing the configuration of the turret, or ship why not put it all in the ai menu, instead of scattering it. Until then, i will be using structures. :)

Reaction score
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen
    More thoughts,

Turrets need to draw all power from the main ship, These turrets get huge and are so easily destroyed, maybe the same with weapons, one would put all the weapon systems aboard the ship and then have the out put be the turret, that way turrets aren't enormous, it would be the ship being seen and not all the turrets, they would also not be digging into the ship.
    Oh Back to AI, I would like to see the option of when controlling ship and not, IE when i'm away the ai will defend itself and not sit there like a bump on a log. but when i take control of the ship they fire at whats targeted.

Also another idea, when exiting a ship designate the top of a block to exit to. That way one is not out side of a ship getting shot at.

Last edited: