AI takes over again once you leave the turret

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I found out recently that the up and down arrow keys will let you cycle through all of the attached modules on your space ship and I LOVE this feature because before this I would get out of the core, walk over to the speeder or w/e and then undock and take off. now its just 1-2 button taps.

My problem with this is that there doesnt seem to be a specific order in which module is next on my up or down keys and when I hit the wrong way or it just instictivly goes through 2 turrets before i get to my skip ship, it will disabled the AI in those 2 turrets, forcing me to get out and re-set up the AI again.

Was wondering if it would be possible to auto re-enable the AI in that turret after I leave it. This would make 2-3 manning a bigger space ship much more enjoyable as well as the 2 shiphands can swap between the turrets to get a better shot at enemys and not cripple your ship in the process.

Thanks for reading!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think this is a very reasonable suggestion. At the very least give us the option to make turrets resume AI after you exit.