Bug AI for ships broken this update

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Ship AI for any mobs doesn't react to anything and just sits there. Turrets still have their usual bugs but seem to work fine.

Another bug I've seen when changing the faction of a mob or anything really is that the things docked to it don't change faction with it, like turrets, ships, etc.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    noticed something off about how turret and other docked entities are acting. Did you guys fix that one too? Seemed last I looked they didn't change sides when the faction of what they were docked to did and I found something even funnier when the parent entity overheat despawns all the docked things remain in place and don't despawn with it. o_O Turrets should despawn with the rest of the thing they are part of, as for ships I think they should remain. You guys need a way of typing turrets as turrets and not ships. :) Like a special core for turrets or some setting in the normal ship core.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    They are, check "navigation filters" however, the "bobby ai" checks this "on placement".
    Unfortunately, most turrets get built and then docked together, so "while" placing the bobby AI for the first time its still a "ship" ^^°

- Andy