AI auto pilot

Reaction score
    I get bord travling far distinces so i think you shoulad add a auto pilot block so it is easer and safer there should also be a block to avoid the objects in the way as a addition to the auto pilot block.

Reaction score
    With the new navigation system, one can get from point A to B much quicker. Especially in ships over 300 mass. Auto-pilot would only be useful if you want to AFK on the way back to your base and go get a pizza or something. But it\'s still a feature that could be added later after almost all of the bugs are squashed.

Reaction score
    The old Navigation system was where you would move in an arbitrary line sector to sector until your reach your destination. The current \"new\" system is based on absolute direction which is much, much faster. Its an overall better system.

Reaction score
    lol I wrote a java script program that continues to fire the thrusters in a straight line until the destination was reached. It was really hard to do, the diagnostic loop that fired the thrusters was easy but i spent hours tryingmto get the \"destination reached\" output to turn off the loop.

Reaction score
    On my first test i overshot my home base by about meh, 567 sectors. And if i slam into something or drive into a star...

Yeah.

Schema I feel you. Great job.